Dear.Kenny、你成熟了不會失去格調吧。

2007年5月21日星期一

I MADE IT [2nd version]

爸爸妈妈...

陈慧琳...

亲们...

I MADE IT!

[2nd version add some pictures]
holy moment with bro. larry at church, i don't like church though.


i was too exciting so that my smile was wired and goofy

embracing wiht the girl who is pretty charm and i like her very much.


i like these two guys, donnie & chris. they've been nice to me.

notice the funny glasses with number 2007(means the year of our graduation) on me.,lol...it belongs to this guy standing beside me,..casey. i will not forget what i did on my senior trip., that was rocks and totally because of him.


they are nice persons and sweet couple, they kept a Chinese exchange student years ago


standing behind my little fantastic-decorated reception table


bye ,..to all the people who have been through all kinds of difficulties and obstacles with me. Maybe i won't come back here, however, i will definitely remember y'all in rest of my life.




特别鸣谢,王心田., 你知道我所谢的是什么..呵呵,..


well, .. it was over.

10 条评论:

匿名 说...

u made it!

匿名 说...

Yeah!He made it...

匿名 说...

Kenny made it.

我也非常期待那一天.

如果可以拿到HONOR就好了.要求似乎高了点......

匿名 说...

ya made it!

匿名 说...

为什么你和MM拥抱的时候瞳仁呈现红色呢…一定在YY什么-___-||

匿名 说...

呵呵.几个熟人谢末子咯.
还,特别鸣谢哦.你怕我是赞助商百
要是你,也会滴,对不对..
PS:我只想快点走了..

匿名 说...

ps" 我也是.

匿名 说...

你都不来了,我也不想写了,哈哈...
另,你刚从哪里毕业呢?

冬季落叶 说...

I DID NOT KONW I SHOULD SAY ANY ,ONLY HAD THANKE U~!

冬季落叶 说...

不是蒙古族,
维吾尔族,身份证是汉族,跟随父亲